Online Trading Division
Samuel Sekuritas Indonesia, a Select Blackberry Alliance Partner, Android Market, and Apple iTunes Vendor is seeking recent computer science graduates to join our mobile application team.
Qualified applicants who are selected for our program will learn how to build compelling mobile applications involving real time financial transactions for the latest smartphones, tablets, and other internet connected devices. These are valuable skills for the post-PC generation.
- Computer Science or Information Technology major from major university with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Experienced with Java (J2SE & J2ME) programming language
- Familiar with the following technologies: Apache/Tomcat, IIS, Unix, Windows Server 2008, PHP, JSP, MySql
- Experienced with Blackberry SDK or Objective C (iOS) a plus
- Strong desire to become an expert in mobile application development
Job Description :
- Support existing mobile applications and learn how to extend the functionality of these applications as required
- Master the frameworks for supporting mobile client side development for a variety of mobile applications and extend existing applications to new devices
- Support user questions regarding hardware specifications and capabilities of specific mobile devices
- Create test suites and work with Quality Assurance Team to make sure new versions of applications meet required standards
Location & Compensation :
Menara Imperium Kuningan Jakarta
Compensation commensurate with experience
12 month probation period prior to full time employment status with regular performance reviews
Full Time employees are eligible for health insurance and other employee benefits
Please send your complete resume (CV) and recent photograph via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write the position on subject field.
Applications will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidate will be notified.