Online Trading Division
- Female, single, age max 27
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skill is a must.
- S1 Graduated from reputable university
- Preferable has working experience as a Customer Service in Banking or Capital Market industry. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate – Must be proficient in Microsoft Office application, Internet; knowing general IT technology is a plus.
- Able working under pressure, well adapt and fast learner
- Manage all phone, instant messaging, and email inquiries to Samuel Sekuritas Indonesia regarding enrollment and use of our On-line Trading system
- Gain sufficient familiarity with On-line Trading system to provide live demonstration of on line trading system as needed
- Troubleshoot technical questions with on line trading system
- Liaise with marketing, finance & custodian team to deliver any finance/settlement/corporate/new product issues or info to existing client.
- Following up on failed trades and unmatched items in OLT Branch.
- Maintain customer relationship database
- Offer suggestions on how to improve the enrollment workflow and new client orientation
- Offer suggestions on how to improve the customer experience
- Responsible for helping team achieve new enrollment target
- Help Samuel Group achieve good brand reputation
The qualified candidate will be offered a permanent position with competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Please send your complete resume (CV) and recent photograph via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write the position on subject field.
Applications will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidate will be notified.