- Responsible to the CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
- Min. 3 years working experience in secretarial/administration duties
- Min. education D3/S1
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and Internet
- English is a plus
- Detailed oriented, well-organized, and able to multitask
- Fast, independent, self-motivated person, and good initiative
- Coordination duties (ie. arrange few events)
- Maintaining documents filing and records
- Arrange meeting schedules, travel schedule if necessary
- All other administrative duties as assigned
- Able to work immediately
The qualified candidate will be offered a permanent position with competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Please send your complete resume (CV) and recent photograph via e-mail to: email@example.com
Write the position on subject field.
Applications will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidate will be notified.