- Bachelor Degree from reputable University in IT realted discipline with min GPA 2,75
- Minimum of 2 year experience as Network & Server Administration
- Good knowledge in Computer Data Communication, Internet and TCP/IP.
- Experience knowledge of Windows Server Operating System and and administration
- Familiar with Cisco Switch, Router, Firewall Configuration.
- Familiar with computer security, troubleshooting and virus prevention.
- Working knowledge in Oracle Database Administration would be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and ready to work over time
- Fluent speaking and written English communication skills
Job Descriptions :
- Maintain day to day operation of network and server infrastructure including system troubleshooting, upgrade and improvement.
The qualified candidate will be offered a permanent position with competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Please send your complete resume (CV) and recent photograph via e-mail to: email@example.com.
Write the position on subject field.
Applications will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidate will be notified.