Job Description :
- Support and Maintain on-line trading and internet infrastructure for a leading Indonesian brokerage house
- Minimum experience 5 years as a System Administrator
- Hands-on technical skills with VMware ESX 3.5 and 4.1 * VMware Certified Professional 3.5 and up preferred
- Hands-on familiarity with Windows Server 2008 and IIS webserver configuration and setup
- Hands on familiarity with Microsoft Exchange 2007 configuration and setup
- Familiarity with the installation and configuration of Linux and all Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Windows Server 2008, IIS, or Apache/Linux server * Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) or Cisco Certified Network Associate, preferred experience in enterprise and public data centers working with firewalls, load-balancers, taps, switches, routers, reverse proxy caches, and traffic shapers
- Ability to diagram and explain complex, highly available multi-tiered network topologies
- Experience working with database solutions (MySql a plus)
- 5 years of technical support or professionals services in a high technical customer facing work environment
- Clear understanding of the HTTP and HTTPS protocol
- Familiarity with Content Delivery Network Services
- Strong verbal agility and fluent written communication skills (English)
- Tack-sharp analytical and problem solving abilities
- Experience on handling Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Professional telephone and e-mail etiquette
- Customer centric
- Attention to details
Nice to Have Skills
- Familiarity with mission-critical, multi-tiered web applications such as those that run on Apache/Linux, Microsoft IIS, ATG Dynamo, or Oracle 10 g.
- Familiarity with load-testing and traffic generation including hosted synthetic testing (Keynote, Gomez, AcitveWatch) and load generation (Mercury LoadRunner, Rational Robot, Empirix, SilkTest)
- Familiarity operating Business Intelligence and / or Reporting solutions
- Familiarity with network monitoring via SNMP and enterprise management platforms such as HP Openview, IBM Tivoli, BMC Patrol, Concord e-Health, Mercury Topaz, and CA Unicenter
- Experience with high-traffic web services, including capacity analysis, monitoring, and change management.
The qualified candidate will be offered a permanent position with competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Please send your complete resume (CV) and recent photograph via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write the position on subject field.
Applications will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidate will be notified.