- Male/Female 25-35 years
- Bachelor (S1) from the State University or Accredited A
- GPA min.3.00
- Having Knowledge of capital market
- Having Experience of at least 2 years of Equity Sales
- Gifted in the sale
- Tough-minded and able to meet targets
- Preference will be given a licensed Broker-Dealer (WPPE)
- Full time position
- Achieve business objective in Equity Sales area and manage clients portfolio
- Contact prospective customers to determine clients needs, present information, and explain available services
- Develop financial plans based on analysis of clients financial status and discuss financial options with clients
- Offer advice on the purchase or sale of Equity securities
The qualified candidate will be offered a permanent position with competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Please send your complete resume (CV) and recent photograph via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Write the position on subject field.
Applications will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidate will be notified.